We are excited to offer an abbreviated BOKS session this spring now that our kiddos are back at the Page School!
Our WNPTO-run before school physical activity program, prepares children for a day of learning and helps kids learn the benefits of exercise and healthy choices. Plus it’s FUN!
When is BOKS?
- The spring session will run from Tuesday, May 1– Friday, June 8
- BOKS will run every Tuesday and Friday morning (12 sessions)
- Drop off time is 7:30 am and class will end at 8:25 am.
Typical BOKS Class
- We encourage tons of fun, lots of music and great teamwork throughout each class as we follow the Reebok curriculum for fundamental movements and functional fitness.
- Approximately 45 minutes of movement drills, relay races, obstacle courses & strength movements followed by a fun game.
- The BOKS team of trainers, Lindsay Goff, Courtney Lucey, Joy Tewksbury-Pabst, Dena Trotta and Kelly Woodsum, have been trained by the Reebok team.
- The first 40 Kindergarten-6th grade students will be accepted on a first come, first served basis with forms and payment.
- Go to the registration link here. Pay online or send your check to school in an envelope marked WNPTO/BOKS.
- Cost to participate is $25 per child.
How should your child prepare?
- BOKS kids must arrive in sneakers and with a water bottle ready to participate!
- We will aim to get outside as often as we can—weather permitting!
- Come fueled with a great breakfast and they may also bring a Page-approved healthy snack from home to eat prior to transitioning to their classrooms. Please NO JUNK FOOD!
Questions? Contact Lindsay Goff at firstname.lastname@example.org.
Check out www.facebook.com/boksatpage for great photos and videos of previous sessions.