Please help show our teachers and staff how much we appreciate all they do! Our theme this year is Children’s literature – with Page School being the best school, with the best staff in the book! We will be having an Italian (Cloudy with a Chance of Meatballs) style lunch on Tuesday and a (Blueberries for Sal) Breakfast on Thursday. On Monday, Wednesday and Friday we will be having small treats/favors for the staff. To donate and/or volunteer, please visit our sign-up genius. Additionally, a handout came home in your child’s Friday folder asking them “What makes Page School the best page in the book?” Participation is optional, but we hope everyone will fill one out, so we can decorate our halls with love and gratitude for our school & staff. Thank you!
April 28th – May 4th
WNPTO will be partnering with the Epilepsy Foundation again this year. Clean out your closets to help a good cause.
So while you are spring cleaning, set aside your old clothes, shoes, bags, curtains, and any linens, ripped and/or soiled, we take it all!!!!
Drop off Information
- April 28th – Page School – in the back at Ski Shed – from 9-2pm
- April 30th – May 4th Front office at the Page from 8-9am and 3-4pm ONLY
- May 2nd – 4th – Old Town Hall from 9:00am – 11:00am
If you cannot make one of the drop off times above, please email Michelle Beegan to make other arrangements.
We are looking forward to another great year raising money for the Epilepsy Foundation and the Page school.
Friday, May 4th 6:30 – 8:30 in the Page School Cafetorium.
Girls, grab your dad or that special guy and join us for an evening of dancing & fun!
Light refreshments will be provided.
All Page girls from PK to grade 6 are invited to attend.
This event is free, but RSVP is required. Please RSVP below.
WE NEED YOUR HELP!
Volunteers are needed for decorating, providing & serving refreshments and clean-up.
We are excited to offer an abbreviated BOKS session this spring now that our kiddos are back at the Page School!
Our WNPTO-run before school physical activity program, prepares children for a day of learning and helps kids learn the benefits of exercise and healthy choices. Plus it’s FUN!
When is BOKS?
- The spring session will run from Tuesday, May 1– Friday, June 8
- BOKS will run every Tuesday and Friday morning (12 sessions)
- Drop off time is 7:30 am and class will end at 8:25 am.
Typical BOKS Class
- We encourage tons of fun, lots of music and great teamwork throughout each class as we follow the Reebok curriculum for fundamental movements and functional fitness.
- Approximately 45 minutes of movement drills, relay races, obstacle courses & strength movements followed by a fun game.
- The BOKS team of trainers, Lindsay Goff, Courtney Lucey, Joy Tewksbury-Pabst, Dena Trotta and Kelly Woodsum, have been trained by the Reebok team.
- The first 40 Kindergarten-6th grade students will be accepted on a first come, first served basis with forms and payment.
- Go to the registration link here. Pay online or send your check to school in an envelope marked WNPTO/BOKS.
- Cost to participate is $25 per child.
How should your child prepare?
- BOKS kids must arrive in sneakers and with a water bottle ready to participate!
- We will aim to get outside as often as we can—weather permitting!
- Come fueled with a great breakfast and they may also bring a Page-approved healthy snack from home to eat prior to transitioning to their classrooms. Please NO JUNK FOOD!
Questions? Contact Lindsay Goff at email@example.com.
Check out www.facebook.com/boksatpage for great photos and videos of previous sessions.