The Apple Harvest Race is right around the corner and we need your help! Please check out our Volunteer Sign-Up to help with the Pasta Dinner or on Race Day! All proceeds benefit the WNPTO!
We are pleased to announce the return of BOKS, a before school physical activity program, at the Page School this fall. BOKS prepares children for a day of learning and is an important step in helping children gain an appreciation of the benefits of exercise and healthy choices that will last a lifetime. Classes are filled with team-oriented games and provide plenty of opportunity for play, since the program focuses on fun! BOKS is taught by parents who have been BOKS-trained by the Reebok team.
Typical BOKS Class (approximately 40 minutes long):
- Fun warm-up game or movement drills
- Running activity, relay races, obstacle courses & strength movements followed by a fun game
- Cool down & BOKS Bit – a nutrition tip.
When is BOKS?
- The first session will run from October 10th – December 16th.
- BOKS will run every Tuesday and Friday morning (excluding the day after Thanksgiving) from 7:40 am to 8:30 am. You may drop your child off starting at 7:30 am.
- Students should come fueled with a good, healthy breakfast. However, students will have the opportunity to eat a Page-approved snack from home prior to transitioning to their classrooms, if they wish.
How do I sign up?
- Registration via the BOKS website (https://www.bokskids.org/parent-registration?UWdThKIqJR) and send payment to school with your child in an envelope marked BOKS. Forty students total in grades K-6 will be registered on a first come, first served basis. Please register by Thursday, October 5th.
- Cost to participate is $40 for the entire 20 morning sessions and includes a tee-shirt.
Is there transportation for BOKS?
- Parents will be responsible for transporting their children to school and must come inside with their children to check them in.
- Students must arrive in sneakers and with a water bottle ready to participate!
Please visit the BOKS website at www.bokskids.org for more program details or contact Lindsay Goff.
Order your Spirit Wear by September 28th!
Please order your Spirit Wear on www.pageschoolstuff.com
The West Newbury PTO is selling Page School Spirit Wear. We are offering t-shirts, hoodies, jerseys, performance wear, sweatshirts, flannels, winter hats, and more including the awesome Page duffel bag!
Orders will be delivered during the week of 10/16/17. More information on delivery will be coming to you at a later date.
Please contact Molly Dunn via email with any questions.
The 28th Annual Apple Harvest Run will be on Sunday, October 1. Don’t forget to register!
Registration for the Apple Harvest Run 2017 has been moved to Race Wire this year. Click here to bring yourself to our new registration site.