Space is limited!
Every year a 5th grade parent is asked to host the 6th grade dance. This year the dance will take place on Friday, June 2 or Friday, June 9th in the cafeteria.
- Meet with the 6th grade dance committee (made up of 6th grade students) once a week during their lunch period in the 6th grade classroom(s).
- Guide the kids as they choose a theme, prepare an invitation (which they will design and print), make decorations, etc.
- Assemble 5th grade parents and students to help decorate the gym the afternoon of the dance. (6th graders will be busy getting ready and taking photos)
- Assemble 5th grade parents to chaperone the dance.
- Get in touch with the DJ to secure the date. (the PTO has used the same DJ for several years)
- Create a Sign Up genius for 6th grade parents to donate decorations and food (snacks)
If you enjoy throwing a party and watching kids have a great time, this a great event for you! The kids do most of the work, they just need you to guide them. You will receive a binder with all the step-by-step information you need to reserve the DJ, the cafe and work with the kids.
For more information or to volunteer, please contact a member of the Executive Board Team via email, email@example.com
The second annual Red Sox STEM day will be held on Thursday, April 6th. The event last year had an overwhelming response please complete the following questions if you are interested in attending. The Red Sox organization is improving on last years program and again including the price of admission to the 1:35 game.
RED SOX STEM DAY
Thursday, April 6, 2017
Game is at 1:35, events will take place in the morning.
This year in addition to the egg drop, their will be a science fair set up, vendors there to engage the kids and members from the National Inventors Hall of Fame to talk to students about how STEM got them to where they are today.
Only 45 tickets are available to join our annual Paint Nite fundraising event! Enjoy a relaxing and fun night out with friends! All proceeds benefit our West Newbury PTO!
Friday, January 27th at 7:00 pm
Michael’s Harborside in Newburyport
Ticket Price: $45
Painting: Anchor Wine Glasses
Click here to purchase your ticket.
If you have any questions, please email Page teacher and parent: Krista Niles.