As we have done for the past 26 years, the Page School will again sponsor children from local families who are experiencing significant economic and social hardships. This year, we will be providing children with holiday gifts identified through two local social service organizations:
- We’ve “adopted” eight children through the Amesbury Holiday Program. Each child is granted four wishes for gifts: two items of clothing, and two toys.
- We’re working with the Pettengill House to supply gift cards for ten local families to help make their holidays brighter for their children. The Pettengill House supports families in Amesbury, Byfield, Groveland, Merrimac, Newbury, Newburyport, Rowley, Salisbury and West Newbury.
Please consider ordering gift cards through the Holiday Scrip program (orders due 12/2), since a portion will go directly back to our school! What a great way to help multiple causes!
All gifts should be age appropriate, NEW, and UNWRAPPED
HOW CAN YOU GET INVOLVED? It’s easy. And it’s all online.
- Go to www.signupgenius.com.
- You will be taken to an active signup for requested gifts and gift cards.
- Please note: the easiest way to edit your choices later on is to have an account. You only need to give your name, an email address, and a password. Signupgenius.com does not share or pass on your information in any way.
- Please return your gifts to school to one of the large labeled Holiday Helper bins by Friday, December 9th. You can also drop off your gifts/gift cards in the bin on the front porch of Brooke Lear’s home, please email Brooke for address.
Check out our Facebook page – www.facebook.com/
“Like” our page to receive program updates and reminders.