It’s BACK! BOKS, a before school physical activity program, is gearing up for the Spring session. BOKS prepares children for a day of learning and is an important step in helping children gain an appreciation of the benefits of exercise and healthy choices that will last a lifetime. The BOKS team of trainers, Lindsay Goff, Courtney Lucey, Joy Tewksbury-Pabst and Kelly Woodsum, have been trained by the Reebok team.
Typical BOKS Class (approximately 40 minutes long):
- Fun warm-up game or movement drills
- Running activity, relay races, obstacle courses & strength movements followed by a fun game
- Cool down & BOKS Bit – a nutrition tip.
When is BOKS?
- The spring session will run from Tuesday, March 14 – Friday, June 3.
- BOKS will run every Tuesday and Friday morning (excluding April vacation and Good Friday) from 7:20 am (drop-off time) to 8:10 am. (21 sessions total)
How do I sign up?
- KINDERGARTNERS welcome this session!
- The first 50 Kindergartner-6th grade students will be accepted on a first come, first served basis with forms and payment.
- To register: Download the registration form and waiver. Send both with payment with your child to school marked WNPTO/BOKS.
- Note: there will be no EventBrite registration this session.
- Scholarships are available. Please speak to Mr. Gray to submit a request.
- Cost to participate is $40 for the entire 21 morning session and includes a tee-shirt.
How should your child prepare?
- BOKS kids must arrive in sneakers and with a water bottle ready to participate!
- We will aim to get outside as often as we can this Spring so dress appropriately.
- BOKS kids should come fueled with a good, healthy breakfast. They may also bring a Page-approved snack from home to eat prior to transitioning to their classrooms.
Questions? Contact Lindsay Goff at firstname.lastname@example.org.
LIKE us on Facebook to keep in touch with your kids’ BOKS activities. www.facebook.com/boksatpage.
Register now! Space is limited to the first 50 BOKS K-6 kids.
All paperwork and payments must be submitted to reserve your space.
BOKS Registration Form
BOKS Photo Release Form